Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Luggage stolen at train to Geneva station

CW
New Author
0 Likes

Dear all,

I have two luggage and was stolen at during the train to Geneva at 16-Jul-19, and as today there is no further update from SBB.  I already made police report at the same day.  Can I make a claim to SBB for this incident ?  Is anyone have make the claim ?  Please advise.  

Re: Luggage stolen at train to Geneva station

0 Likes

Hi @CW 

Thank you for your request

I advise you to report a lost and found on our website: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lost-property-service.html. We automatically keep you informed of the research.

Regarding a potential compensation, please contact directly our customer dialogue department: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/customerdialogue/praise-comments/criticism.html.

Regards
NicolasK

CW
New Author
0 Likes

Hi, can you please provide the link to donwload the claim form, I will proceed to submit the claim reqeust with the police report.  Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello @CW 

Thank you for your request.

The SBB form for lost objects is available directly online. It cannot be downloaded and is not linked to the Police.

If you need proof that this form has been registered with SBB, you only need to submit the confirmation received by e-mail once the form has been registered.

We wish you a nice day.

Best regards,
JulieL

CW
New Author
0 Likes
@JulieL 

Hi, can you please advise on how to access the online claim in order to submit the luggage lost claim, thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @CW 

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. Which refund is involved?

Regards
NicolasK 

CW
New Author
0 Likes

Hi, 

I understand that the luggage lost can submit a claim to SBB for some compensation.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  Thanks.

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi @CW 

Thank you for the information.

We offer no compensation for luggage stolen from the train. If you send luggage through us, there is insurance against loss, but this is not the case with you.

Regards
NicolasK