Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Luggage station to station.

HASEON

Hello, 

I'd like to use luggage station to station. 

1. From Zurich station to Bern station on the 3rd of May and want to get it on that day. 

But when I searched it, "Fast Baggage" was not shown up. 

Can we only do it before 7pm on the 2nd of May and we can get it on the 4th of May at Bern station ?

If we can do "Fast Baggage" service on the 3rd of May, at least what time do we need to arrive at Bern station on the 3rd of May ?

2. From Zermatt to Luzern, We want to apply the luggage service at Zermatt on the 9th of May  and we want to get it at Luzern on the 10th of May in the afternoon. 

But when I searched it, I can see that only before 7pm on the 8th of May is available to get it on the 10th of May at Luzern. 

Is there any way to get the luggage at Luzern on the 10th of May in the afternoon when we give our baggage at Zermatt in the morning on the 9th of May?

Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY
MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @HASEON

1. The luggage station to station express does not exist anymore. The timings are as follows: Drop off your luggage by 7 p.m. today and collect from your destination station the day after tomorrow from 9 a.m. More information you can find here: luggage station to station

2. For Zermatt the express service is not possible. You can send your luggage by the service "luggage door to door". Then we will pick it up on the 9th of May in the morning between 07.00-12.00 o'clock and we will bring it to the address in Luzern on the 10th of May in the afternoon. All information about this service you can find here: luggage door to door. If you like to send it as luggage station to station, then are the same timings like under point 1. 

Kind regards,

MarinaZ