Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost suitcase

Arp
0 Likes

My 9 year old son accidentally left his navy carryon size suitcase on track 4 train platform in visp in the morning of May 16. It is navy with the letters P & G on it. We have filed the online lost form and attempted to contact the station with little help. The contact center has stated lost and found items are shipped to Bern but could t tell us if anything had actually been found in visp this morning. I do understand that you receive many items each day but I hope that you can help out as we are leaving the country in 4 days and really need his belongings back. Also can we go to Bern to attempt to collect it?  Please help

Re: Lost suitcase

0 Likes

Hi @Arp 

Our lost property service, enables you to report forgotten or lost objects via the Internet, telephone or at the ticket counter. We balance our records daily of the found with the lost objects. In any case, after four and ten days you receive a search report either per SMS, e-mail or letter: http://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lost-property-service.html

Kind regards
SandraI