Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Nadezda
New Author

Dear SBB service,

On  Wednesday December 13th 2017 I took the IC712 train that was going from St Gallen at 8:25 am, and arrived in Geneve-Aeroport at 12:27. I left my big travelling purple bag with shoulder strap. Bag color #6320c1. It has a bright blue tag on it that says "PIGEON" . The bag was left in the train when I got of at Geneve station at 12:18. The bag has a long shoulder strap. In the big front pocket there is little plastic or paper bag from the pharmacy with 2 pink packages of pills. 

I submitted a loss report 10 minutes after I got off the train,  K2017/163206. I only got an email so far that it has not yet been found.

In the bag there are very important items like house keys, but also clothes, MacBook charger, shoes, a leather bag, notebook. 

I attached the photo of my bag , I really hope this helps to find my item.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Nadezda IMG_3472 copy.jpg

CharlineB
Traveller (platinum)

Hello Nadezda,

For the moment, your bag is not by us. 

You will be contacted if we have something. 

I hope we'll finally find him.

Kind Regards,

CharlineB

Dear Charline,

thank you for your reply? I hope the picture helps to find my bag! Unfortunately I am still looking for it. Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Nadezda IMG_3472 copy.jpg