Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Lost laptop in the train from Bern to Geneva near Lausanne

IDS

On Nov 14th, 2017 around 1240pm, I lost my laptop on the train IC 714 from Bern to Geneva near Lausanne station. The laptop was of HP Elitebook model and silver in color. This was a company provided laptop and had lot of important information. If someone has taken it by mistake then please return to Lost and Found section of SBB. I have already lodged a report for the same under the tracking number of K2017/148315. As per last update from SBB over the weekend so far there is no track of this laptop.

I can be reached for any information on the same at this phone number +41 787230074

Thanks & regards,

IDS

1 REPLY
SarahI
Traveller (platinum)

Hey @IDS,

The found objects will be sent to our lost property centre and registered there. As soon as we have found an article that corresponds to your description, we will inform you. Additionally, you will get status reports, one at the latest after 4 days, and one after 10 days. I hope we will find your laptop.

Greetings,
SarahI