Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Lost black bagpack with macbook & sony camera from bern to interlaken os

adiprodigy
New Author

On the 4 Dec 2018, I took the train (IC 61) from Bern at 4:34pm and arrived in Interlaken OST at around 5:30pm. I have lost my black backpack in the train the brand is Nike, inside is a macbook pro and a sony camera, and I have only noticed it when i arrived in Grindelwald. I have logged a report and the reference number is K2018/167930, kindly help me as there are important documents saved there, please let me know as soon as you can and thank you for help. 

3 REPLIES
adiprodigy
New Author

We just remembered there is also iphone 7 plus inside in rose gold with casing and a cat behind it.. inside are sim cards..

NicolasK

Hi @adiprodigy

Thank you for your request.

In order to check your lost and found report we kindly ask you to call our RailService under the number +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.).

It is not possible to follow up your lost and found report through this community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
NicolasK

We have reported it and called them, they mentioned that if it is more than an hour i have to file report online.. just checking..