Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost black backpack with PASSPORT inside!!!

New Author
0 Likes

I lost my Small Black Backpack on a train from Lausannae to Montreux gare on 29.9.2018.

The brand of the bag is ADIDAS. The fastening type is zipper.

The Train number is S3 - 12369 - Leaving at 18:35 from Lausanne to Montreux (at 19:02).

There are 1 Vietnamese passport inside (green colour). The name is Vu Huong Thao Anh (DOB: 17.10.2000).

The black back pack also includes a golden-coloured wallet. Inside this wallet includes

- swiss pass;

- a debit card (name of owner: Vu Huong Thao Anh, name of bank: SCB - Saigon commercial bank); 

- room keys with yeallow pineapple key chain.

- swiss cash 

I've already submitted the lost and found online form, the number is K2018/133983. I've tried to fill the form right after the moment that I knew I've lost my stuff (approximately 20 minutes after the train arrived to Montreux). But I haven't receive any email from SBB yet. 

Please, the passports and the bag is very very important to me and I need those documts to register for the B-permit on this 23rd of October. I very apperciate your help.

Please contact to me as soon as possible when you have found it.

Thank you very much 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

0 Likes

All Replies
Highlighted

0 Likes
Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hello can you please help with my case? 

Hello We lost our Bag (TUMI brand. Black color). We already submit the lost and found and the number is K2019/045409. 

We call so many times but they didn't answer. Can you please let me know if its found. By email riotanoyo@gmail.com or phone +628113626596