Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Lost baggage follow up

SOLVED
Alasdair
New Author

Hi

I'd be grateful for advice on how to proceed with follow up of my lost baggage report V2019/009515 from 21/06/2019.

I have called the 446688 helpline twice and have ascertained that my baggage has been located, but I have not received any further information by email.

Both times when I called I was informed that an email would be sent, but so far nothing. can you advise on how i proceed to recover my bag?

many thanks

Alasdair

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Alasdair 

I recommend that you check your e-mail address by phone. A mail was sent on the 24.06.2019. 

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES
SandraI
Commuter (silver)

Hi @Alasdair 

I'm sorry. We don't have any information about this matter.

Please call the service number 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.). 

Kind regards
SandraI

Hello @Alasdair 

I recommend that you check your e-mail address by phone. A mail was sent on the 24.06.2019. 

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

Dear@ManuelaPf 
Thanks for your reply.
I phoned again and provided a different email address and have now received an email with details how to recover my bag.
All the best
Alasdair

Hi. Thanks for your reply. 

As stated in my previous post, I have called the 6688 phone service multiple times and have been told that my bag has been found (on 23rd June)

Each time I am told that I shall receive an email that doesn't arrive. So I seem to be stuck and don't know where in sbb to go to resolve this.

I used this forum as I see that other moderators (eg DavideC) seem able to follow up on queries such as mine. Best regards.

Alasdair