Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost baggage follow up

New Author
0 Likes

Hi

I'd be grateful for advice on how to proceed with follow up of my lost baggage report V2019/009515 from 21/06/2019.

I have called the 446688 helpline twice and have ascertained that my baggage has been located, but I have not received any further information by email.

Both times when I called I was informed that an email would be sent, but so far nothing. can you advise on how i proceed to recover my bag?

many thanks

Alasdair

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lost baggage follow up

0 Likes

Hello @Alasdair 

I recommend that you check your e-mail address by phone. A mail was sent on the 24.06.2019. 

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

All Replies

0 Likes

Hi @Alasdair 

I'm sorry. We don't have any information about this matter.

Please call the service number 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.). 

Kind regards
SandraI

New Author
0 Likes

Hi. Thanks for your reply. 

As stated in my previous post, I have called the 6688 phone service multiple times and have been told that my bag has been found (on 23rd June)

Each time I am told that I shall receive an email that doesn't arrive. So I seem to be stuck and don't know where in sbb to go to resolve this.

I used this forum as I see that other moderators (eg DavideC) seem able to follow up on queries such as mine. Best regards.

Alasdair

0 Likes

Hello @Alasdair 

I recommend that you check your e-mail address by phone. A mail was sent on the 24.06.2019. 

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

New Author
0 Likes
Dear@ManuelaPf 
Thanks for your reply.
I phoned again and provided a different email address and have now received an email with details how to recover my bag.
All the best
Alasdair