Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Lost and found

New Author
0 Likes
Hello We lost our Sony camera. We already submit the lost and found and the number is K16-089074. We call so many times but they didn't answer. Under the information, there is a Sony Camera like us and the lost date was correct and the train number was correct too. So I want to contact quickly. Can you contact me by e-mail? Our e-mail is town24@paran.com. Thanks

Betreff: Lost and found

Pendler/in
0 Likes
Have you been contacted in the meantime?

cc @NicolasK and @FrancoC

StationMaster

Geholfen? Dann markiere den entsprechenden Beitrag als „Lösung“ // Nützlich? Danke für ein Like!

0 Likes
Hello @권태희. Our lost and fund office contacted you by e-mail on July 29th where you find all y information necessary (oder needed). Please, control your mailbox (also the SPAM Box). For all further information please contact directly the Rail Service under +41 900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network). Greetings, FrancoC

Re: Lost and found

New Author
0 Likes

Hello There

Thanks for your help. 

I have reigstered my lost items and they have been found the code is F2017/079805. I have received and SMS saying that I have to pick it up in Laussane station, but I live in Zurich and I was wondering if it can be sent here to Zurich HB?

Thanks 

Francisco

0 Likes

Dear Sir or Madam,

I lost an Eastpag Bag yesterday at about 8:00 in Geneva Cornavin. I forgot it in IR80 from Lausanne to Geneva leaving at 7:12. Inside was a tupperware, a padlock, one invoice.

I am very suprised that since no value in it still nobody reported it and I was not contacted by SBB. The lost cases are V2018/002626 and V2018/027019. Could you please contact me by sms to 079.611.76.21.

Thanks,

Marc

0 Likes

I forgot my black cabin bag on the train.  It has a MacBook Pro, clothes and shoes. It happened on 2nd July 2018 during my journey from Zurich to Munich. I badly need the laptop as it has all my academic and professional work along with the media of Switzerland's trip. I have already registered the report at SBB and DB website with loss record no. "K2018/088064" and "4322184" respectively.  I will be grateful to you if you can help in tracing the bag.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regard

Roha Kumar

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @rohankumar29

According to our system we have found your bag. You will be contacted today directly by the lost and found office by e-mail. This e-mail explains the fees and how to proceed.

For more informations please contact directly our RailService on the following number: +41 (0) 848 44 66 88.

Greetings,
FatimaH

0 Likes
Hello. I registered my lost iPad under K2018/155616 On November 10 but I received no answer so far. Is there any good news please? Tamer

0 Likes

Hi @tamertamar

In order to check your lost and found report we kindly ask you to call our RailService under the number +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.).

It is not possible to follow up your lost and found report through this community.

Greetings, ValerieS