Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
유성우
New Author
Dear support team,
I reported lost property on 23.06.2018. And last yesterday I received an e - mail that I found the lost item, my loss report number is K2018 / 083174.
The problem is that I am no longer in Switzerland and should return to my home country, south korea.
I wonder if you guys can send my lost items to international shipping and if so how much should I pay?
If you look at this article, I would be very greatful if you could reply to me in Englisj to my personal e-mail seongwooyou@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
SeongWoo You
ManuelaPf
Pendler/in

Hello @유성우

We have forwarded your request to the responsible office. You will be contacted directly by the lost and found office by e-mail. This e-mail explains the fees and how to proceed.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

Dear support team,

I received an email saying that you have forwarded my inquiry to the department. However, the relevant department has not yet responded. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Seongwoo

Hi @유성우

According to my information, you received an answer today. Please check your emails 🙂

Greetings
NicolasK