Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost and found - Plastic sourvenior bag

New Author
0 Likes
Hi,
I lost a sovernior plastic bag which contain some precious items during my return trip from Jungfraujoch (1713PM) - Kleine Scheidegg - Lauterbrunnen route on 5th October 2018. I realize the loss of item when I am in Lauterbrunne station.

I have make loss and found via online through easyfind (VI-9784/18) and SBB.ch (K2018/137272) for content loss description.

Do I require to make report at ticket counters again or any other channels I should logged report as well pretaining to my trip route Jungfraujoch - Kleine Scheidegg - Lauterbrunnen? Thanks.
Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @TiongKungHui

All items which are found, will be sent to our lost and found central (about 300 per day) and actually you'll be informed within 3 or 4 days by mail or SMS.

For more informations please contact directly our RailService on the following number: +41 (0) 848 44 66 88.

Greetings,
FatimaH

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

I lost a GoPro camera, a new bought watch in Jungfraujoch inside a sourvenior plastic bag which consists of postcards, snow globes, fridge magnets etc.
I'm not sure which category shall I classify it, since it's has camera (Electronic Items); watch (Watches); and Misc items (Miscellenous).

For this I have classify it under category Plastic / paper / fabric bag, shopping bag since it's all together inside the plastic bag. 
Will that impact my search result?

And I have problem to identify items found on the SBB.CH website as most of them might not be in English description. Is there any email address that I can do follow-up on the lost items other than a phone call from abroad?

Thanks much!