Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Lost and found( Black wallet)

New Author
0 Likes

I lost my small black leather wallet on 29-11-2019. It looks like similar the one in the picture but not same. From 14:00 to 15:11 I took the train from Geneva to Lausanne and transferred at Lausanne to Montreux. I took the train IR901803 or IR152525. I think it could be on the train or Lausanne station.

It is a black wallet with more than 100 euro cash. And two bank cards, the orange one is ING mastro card, the white and green one is bank of China master card. Both of them was named Shi Jin. Also my Dutch residence permit and yellow OV-chipcard named Shi Jin. The residence is super important because it ensures my legal stay in Europe.

I have filled in the loss report and haven’t received any reply. May I ask if it’s possible to get access to your daily basis and see what you find every day. In that case we can save your time.

Kind Regards 

Jin Shi

56FAC82A-3F60-4D92-B4ED-6D79E85410B7.jpeg

FB03D561-3DBE-4E2B-A15C-A69FCB5F96A2.jpeg

Highlighted

Re: Lost and found( Black wallet)

0 Likes

Hello @Jshi 

Thank you for your query.

Our lost property service, enables you to report forgotten or lost objects via the Internet, telephone or at the ticket counter. We link the found items with the lost items and you will receive an SMS, an e-mail or a letter which will inform you about the status of the search after four days and another one after ten days.

More information may be found on: www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lost-property-service.html

I wish you a nice day.

Regards

GiorgiaB