Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost and Found

New Author
0 Likes

I lost my bag in the train.

The color of the bag is black and there is pink color square picture. Also there is the letter "GUSTAV KLIMT". In my bag there is a passport ( name is Gayeon Lee and I'm from South Korea) and pink muffler, airpod case, 2 wallets(purple and pink color), yogurt etc.

The date was 28th, February, 2020. 

Train number : EC56

Train route: Depart from Milano Centrale at 18:20 and final destination is Basel SBB

Lost point: When I get off the train at Spiez, I just keep my bag in the floor of the train. 

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @Bella1 

Our lost property service, enables you to report forgotten or lost objects via the Internet, telephone or at the ticket counter. We balance our records daily of the found with the lost objects. In any case, after four and ten days you receive a search report either per SMS, e-mail or letter: http://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lost-property-service.html

Kind regards,
FatimaH

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Please look for it again please. I have my passport and all my important things in there. And I think I can find it because there's not money. Please check to the Milano too😭

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi @Bella1 

Do you have reported your loss? We link the found items with the lost items and you will receive an SMS, an e-mail or a letter which will inform you about the status of the search after four days and another one after ten days.

We can't provide support through the community. Please call +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) for more information.

Kind regards
SandraI