Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Lost and Found (black back bag)

New Author
0 Likes

Hello there,

I left a black back bag (has the word American in the front) on the train from Zurich airport to Luzern (the time was about 09:47 AM 05.10.2017). Inside the bag, I have my Vietnamese passport with the full name of 'TRẦN GIANG CHÂU' and the passport number is 'B2868794'.

I have logged a report with the reference number is K2017 / 128591 and I have not received any notification yet.

Could you please contact me with this phone number +41 76 828 60 16? I have put other phone numbers in the report but not receving any SMS yet.

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Regards,

Chau

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lost and Found (black back bag)

Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @ChauTran

You will be notified by SMS on this number: +41 76 828 60 16  within the next few days.

Regards
@DavideC

View solution in original post

All Replies

Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @ChauTran

You will be notified by SMS on this number: +41 76 828 60 16  within the next few days.

Regards
@DavideC

View solution in original post

New Author
0 Likes
Hi @DavideC,

Thank you soooooooo much for your kind help. I got my passport back without any scratch 🙂 Really appreciate the work by SBB. This is a wonderful country with wonderful people.

I wish you a nice evening and a good week ahead.

Many thanks again and all the best,
Chau
Highlighted

Lost and Found (black color laptop bag with some money also)

New Author
0 Likes

Hi, My husband lost his laptop bag in Basel train Station. He reported to the police there but was wondering if there is any way to get help the laptop bag or help him. He is travelling from US to Germany. My husbands contact number is: 1-617-513-8396. He is there in Germany now. Please help. You can also reach me in USA (I am his wife) at 617-513-8541. Thank you many many times for any help offered soon.

Durga

Re: a black document case in ZUG SBB

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

I lost a black document case in Zug station and I have been notified that it was found.  I live in France (near Paris) so I cannot easily travel to Zug to collect it.  Can SBB Lost & Found send it to me if I arrange a pickup by DHL?

Also, I cannot speak to anyone at Zug SBB because your standard telephone number (0848 44 66 88) does not seem to accept international calls.  Is there a different number I can call, or an email address I can write to?

Thank you.

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @BritTraveller 

Thank you for your request.

You can reach the Contact Center by phone at +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or you can send your request by e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
JulieL

New Author
0 Likes

Thank you.  I was able to contact SBB using this number (it didn't work previously from my mobile phone but it worked from a landline).  SBB will return the item to me and will provide me with details and a price for sending, soon.

Thanks again!