Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost an orange suitcase

New Author
0 Likes

Dear,

I lost my suitcase on the train from Geneva airport to Lausanne (RE30477) on Sep 10th. It is an orange suitcase with wheels. Inside the suitcase, there are two cameras and perfumes, and some souvenirs. I left it under the chair and forgot to take it when I got off at Renens gare at 22:00 pm. I have submitted my lost form online, but there is no response yet. I wonder how many days would it take to find an item in most cases? If there is an orange plastic suitcase looking like mine, could you please contact me directly: c_haizhuo@sina.com

The suitcase looks like this:

http://mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz_jpg/LVWPALibczdTo1buK64Z17YsdqVtyFG7MiaibOVdDCHqxyxRAv2GMLOMNCMoVz8Zc1cWj...

Re: Lost an orange suitcase

0 Likes

Hello @Haizhuo 

Thank you for your query.

Our lost property service, enables you to report forgotten or lost objects via the Internet, telephone or at the ticket counter. We link the found items with the lost items and you will receive an SMS, an e-mail or a letter which will inform you about the status of the search after four days and another one after ten days.

More information may be found on: www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lost-property-service.html

I wish you the best for your suitcase.

Kind regards,

GiorgiaB