Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost a carry-on suitcase

New Author
0 Likes

My loss report number K2020/014403 Hello, I lost the carry-on size luggage on the train, and I realized it immediately after got off the train and wrote a lost report. But I have waited 5 days since then and still said there was no such item found. I called the lost and found twice and they could not tell me why my item could not be found. I am so confused because there were not many people on the train and I filled out the lost report within 2 hours after I lost, besides, I remembered exactly where I seated. Now I really doubt SBB's capacity to help customer. The items inside the suitcase worth a lot and really important to me. Please reach out to me asap. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Lost a carry-on suitcase

New Author
0 Likes

I am so disappointed with the service now, I am sorry to say but SBB did not even care what customers have lost and only thing you have kept telling me is waiting. You could just ask the crews to look for the lost item immediately after a lost report has reached out to your system, but you guys did not do anything.