Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Lost Blue White Floral Backpack IC1 to St Gallon

New Author
0 Likes
Hi all,

I lost a backpack today, with my passport and all the important documents inside.

It is a blue white floral pattern backpack.

I was on the train from Geneva Airport to St Gallon, IC1 16:32

Got off at Geneve station and reported as lost property to the rail service and made a search request already.

Its been more than 4 hours but I still haven't receive anything call from the centre. I paid the money and get nothing. This is very upsetting.

Another accident that also happened as I arrived at the train station, some guy was pick pocketing and was trying to steal my phone. I asked for police but apparently its close. There were many buggers going upfront and stops you for money too. Its horrifying.

The security in this station is extremely disappointing.

I am only hoping to find my passport. Please contact me if there is any information.

My email is snow.angel@live.hk

Thanks
Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @SnowAngel

Thank you for your request.

We couldn't reach you yesterday by phone and then we sent you a text message on your mobile phone. I don't know if you reveived the message. 

Unfortunately we haven't found your backpack. If we will find something in the next few days, we will sent you directly an E-Mail to the following address.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes
Thank you very much.

Do you maybe have an update from the rail office? Did they check the CCTV and see if that man took the backpack?

Thanks
A
Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello SnowAngel ,

There are no surveillance cameras on trains.

We can't control if someone stole your bag.

Greetings,

CharlineB