Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Left blue Decathlon bag on RE 3225 from Geneva to Vevey with several things inside

New Author
0 Likes
On February 7th, 2018, I was on the first wagon of the 14.19 RE 3225 to Vevey from Geneva. I got off at the first stop (Coppet) and left my blue reusable Decathlon shopping bag which had a lime green binder inside with several documents (postcards, class notes, cantonal office forms, bank documents and cheques), a clear plastic sleeve with bank documents, and an grey rucksack with "Université de Genéve" logo.
There were also two make up and toiletry bags, one black and white Kipling with a black monkey charm and the other black and white, no visible brand. The kipling one has some jewelry that I would like to get back.
Tried to ask for a search request at Gare Cornavin but the staff at the office insisted I call. The train was interrupted prematurely in Lausanne and never reached its final destination in Vevey, I did not call as the train was no longer running by the time I had gotten back to Geneva.

I was on the first wagon, there were inspectors and SBB staff on my same wagon so I am very confident that it will be found but would like a follow-up.
I filed an online report with reference number K2018/016797 and am anxious for news.

UPDATE- my bag was found and will be available for pickup at Geneva station. I will be back in Geneva Feb 27th, how long do they keep things?
How can I authorize someone else to pick my things up?
Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi mmalbardiaz

I recommend you to call +41 900 300 300 so that we can leave a note in your report. You can also write an e-mail to kudirs@sbb.ch.

Kind regards
SandraI