Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Is anyone able to reach out and assist with logistics of how the train works?

SOLVED
MillennialTrav

Greetings! I have a large group leaving soon and this is what the primary passenger sent me:

I was hoping to speak with someone who has experienced our train trip itinerary. I would like to know more about the logistics of baggage handling beyond the standard response of what the baggage size restrictions are. I want someone who has done it and knows what we can expect. I was hoping for someone to use as a resource that could speak from experience. Also, someone who could provide more detail about excursions, and others tips. The website information is more marketing than detail.

Email millennialtravelceo@gmail.com ANY information would be useful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
EllenvS
Pendler/in

Hi @MillennialTrav 

You wish to receive individual advice. In this case, Community is not the right platform for you. 

Please contact our Railservice on +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF0.08/min.). If this number does not work, please try +41 51 225 78 00. 

I wish you a nice day. EllenvS.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
EllenvS
Pendler/in

Hi @MillennialTrav 

You wish to receive individual advice. In this case, Community is not the right platform for you. 

Please contact our Railservice on +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF0.08/min.). If this number does not work, please try +41 51 225 78 00. 

I wish you a nice day. EllenvS.