Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Is Express luggage service not available now?

New Author
0 Likes

Hello.

I'm planning to travel Switzerland in April. And I found Express luggage service which looked so convinient.

I used Deadline Calculator of Express luggage service to make my travel plan.

But this morning, I found Express luggage service page was gone. I definitely saw that page a few days ago...

스크린샷 2018-04-07 오전 12.40.48.png

And in Deadline Calculator of luggage service, it says:

Registration in Zermatt on Tuesday, 24.04.2018 by 08:45, ready for pick-up at Interlaken West on Tuesday, 24.04.2018 from 18:00 as express luggage with CHF12.00 per luggage item and CHF30.00 express surcharge per shipment.

It is not possible to register your luggage on the day you requested. It will not be possible until: Registration in Zermatt on Monday, 23.04.2018 by 19:00, ready for pick-up at Interlaken West on Wednesday, 25.04.2018 from 09:00 as luggage with CHF12.00 per luggage item.

This is really confusing! Even only a few days ago, I haven't seen the sentence below. Is it possible to use Express luggage service on April? Is only standard luggage service available now ?

I'll be waiting for the answer.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Is Express luggage service not available now?

Hey @kimjunir

The site was recently redesigned. The Express luggage is still available. The inromation you will find here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/luggage/luggage/station-to-station.html

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hey @kimjunir

The site was recently redesigned. The Express luggage is still available. The inromation you will find here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/luggage/luggage/station-to-station.html

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hello @ManuelaPf,

That is reassuring. Thank you for your kind reply.  

Regards,

kimjunir

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

This link doesn't lead to information on the EXPRESS luggage option.  Can someone please share where to find this informaion?  Thank you.

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @DGerard

At the beginning of June there was a change in our luggage offer. The express service is no longer offered for luggage, only for flight and door-to-door luggage.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf