Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

How to change the travel date of my point to point ticket

AraB1608

Dear community,

I've by mistake purchased a ticket for 3rd October while my intended date was 3rd November. I have also a half-fare card. 

Can someone please suggest on how to change the date of travel or the way to cancel the ticket and book another one?

1 REPLY
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @AraB1608 

Are you talking about an E-ticket or Mobile ticket? You may find all information here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/help-and-contact/refunds-compensation/ticket-refunds.html#anchor1

Are you talking about a printed ticket? Please see a staffed ticket desk before 03 OCT.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Best,

Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.