Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Hi I would like to ask , when we are holding group ticket, should we make seat reservation before de

SunnyYung
New Author
0 Likes

Hi , we are use group rail ticket travel in SWITZERLAND , I would like to ask, should we need make seat reservation for group rail ticket?

Thanks for help!

Sunny

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hi I would like to ask , when we are holding group ticket, should we make seat reservation befor

FatimaH

Hello @SunnyYung

Thank you for your query.

Seat reservations for groups are obligatory if you would like to buy a group ticket for the group. Seat reservations for groups of 10 persons or more are free of charge.

With the Group Price Calculator you can easily calculate and book connections within Switzerland. The Group Price Calculator is available on www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/groups/group-tickets.html.

You may place your order by telephone through our Rail Service under the following number ( 0848 44 66 88 CHF 0.08 /per minute). We will gladly advise you free of charge at any SBB railway station ticket counter.

Please place your order in plenty of time (at least 3 working days prior to departure).

I wish you a pleasant stay in switzerland.

Greetings,
FatimaH

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Hi I would like to ask , when we are holding group ticket, should we make seat reservation befor

FatimaH

Hello @SunnyYung

Thank you for your query.

Seat reservations for groups are obligatory if you would like to buy a group ticket for the group. Seat reservations for groups of 10 persons or more are free of charge.

With the Group Price Calculator you can easily calculate and book connections within Switzerland. The Group Price Calculator is available on www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/groups/group-tickets.html.

You may place your order by telephone through our Rail Service under the following number ( 0848 44 66 88 CHF 0.08 /per minute). We will gladly advise you free of charge at any SBB railway station ticket counter.

Please place your order in plenty of time (at least 3 working days prior to departure).

I wish you a pleasant stay in switzerland.

Greetings,
FatimaH

View solution in original post