Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

GA one month ticket - how many days?

Marlis-h
0 Likes

Hi I wish to visit Switzerland for about 31 days in December and read about the GA one month ticket. How many days is this ticket for as I cannot find any information?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions

Betreff: GA one month ticket - how many days?

RomanoS

HI @Marlis-h , @MuvOn ,

I just reach out quickly to inform, that we have implemented a new tool tip regarding the "duration" of the product. So now, the answer to your question has been added directly in the product description as well as in the help and feedback section regarding this product.

Optimierung_One_month.JPG

Many thanks to all of you for sharing your question and the answer in order that we then could do it better at the source.

Best regards and have a nice trip.

Romano 

Customer Success Manager SBB.ch

View solution in original post

All Replies

MuvOn
Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

The detailed regulations are unfortunately only available in the Swiss national languages at https://www.allianceswisspass.ch/de/tarife-vorschriften/uebersicht
However, the general rule in Switzerland is that monthly travelcards are always issued with a flow date. This means that they are valid from the day of purchase to the same day of the next month minus one.
In months with 31 days, you therefore make a small profit in contrast to months with 30 or 28 days 😉

--
MuvOn the next station!

RomanoS
0 Likes

Hi @Marlis-h and @MuvOn 

Many thanks for the question and the answer. I've already opened a internal ticket in order to make visible this information too ( in the Product site as well as in the Help and Contact Overview | SBB help & contact section. 

Many thanks and a good day to all.

Romano 

RomanoS

HI @Marlis-h , @MuvOn ,

I just reach out quickly to inform, that we have implemented a new tool tip regarding the "duration" of the product. So now, the answer to your question has been added directly in the product description as well as in the help and feedback section regarding this product.

Optimierung_One_month.JPG

Many thanks to all of you for sharing your question and the answer in order that we then could do it better at the source.

Best regards and have a nice trip.

Romano 

View solution in original post