Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Express door-to-door luggage location

SOLVED
Phyllis
New Author

Hi, I would like to check if i can collect my luggage at a hotel which I am not staying in under the 'Express Door-to-Door Service'. Thanks! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FatimaH

Hello @Phyllis 

With the luggage special, the goal is to have a booking with the hotel as well. We cannot guarantee whether the hotel allows this or refuses the delivery with no existing room reservation. In this case I would recommend the luggage transport door to door, station to station or door to station.

For more information, please call the Contact Center on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08

/min.).

Have a nice day.

Greetings,
FatimaH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
FatimaH

Hello @Phyllis 

With the luggage special, the goal is to have a booking with the hotel as well. We cannot guarantee whether the hotel allows this or refuses the delivery with no existing room reservation. In this case I would recommend the luggage transport door to door, station to station or door to station.

For more information, please call the Contact Center on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08

/min.).

Have a nice day.

Greetings,
FatimaH

Hi Fatimah, 

Thank u for ur advice - Very much appreciated 🙂 

For the dropoff location at Montreux, there are 3 locations. Will you be able to advice again what is the name of the hotel for "1820 Montreux"? Thank you.