Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Express Luggage terms

New Author
0 Likes

I purchased Express Flight Luggage for a trip from MIA-ZRH, final desitination Zermatt. Our Swiss flight arrived at ZRH at 0800 and we took the train to Zermatt. I expected the lluggage to arrive in Zermatt that afternoon or evening, but they did not arrive until the following morning. My understaing of Express Flight Luggage  is that if the flight arrives by mid-day it will be delivered the same day. I have done this a couple times before and this is how it worked. I asked the station agent about this and he said that Express Fflight Luggage onl;y guaranatees deleivery by 1430 the next day, and hasd a chart that said this, although the chart was in German so I could not tell exactly what it said. Is this true? Has policy changed or is the afgent wrong?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hi dwpyle ,

Thank you for your comment.

If you have choose an "Express flight luggage" and your flight is arriving before midday, your luggage have to be delivered the same date. The conditions haven’t changed.

I’m really sorry if it’s not the case. If you want, you can contact our customer dialogue at this address: customerdialogue@sbb.ch.

I wish you even though a nice evening.

Kinds Regards,

CharlineB

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hi dwpyle ,

Thank you for your comment.

If you have choose an "Express flight luggage" and your flight is arriving before midday, your luggage have to be delivered the same date. The conditions haven’t changed.

I’m really sorry if it’s not the case. If you want, you can contact our customer dialogue at this address: customerdialogue@sbb.ch.

I wish you even though a nice evening.

Kinds Regards,

CharlineB

View solution in original post