Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

December 2022

SOLVED
jps74
New Author

Hello, I'm trying to find a train that goes from Zürich to Grindelwald on 20 December 2022 and it says there are no trains leaving on that date. This doesn't seem right to me. Can anyone help please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jps74 

You will be able to purchase the tickets in November, with more than a month advance. 
There will be many connections per day, similar to the timetable you can see now. 

I wish you a nice day

EleonoraS

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
VlaznimA

Hello @jps74 

The timetable change always takes place on December 12/13 of the year. Connections after this period can be displayed in November at the earliest. This is because the connections can change until then and to avoid wrong purchases.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

Thank you for your answer, it's greatly appreciated. However, how does one make plans ahead, especially if we plan to travel on 17 December from Zürich to Grindelwald?  

@jps74 

You will be able to purchase the tickets in November, with more than a month advance. 
There will be many connections per day, similar to the timetable you can see now. 

I wish you a nice day

EleonoraS