Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Can I use the system of "Flight luggage from japanese airport to door(hotel@St.Moritz)" ?

New Author
0 Likes
I will arrive at Zurich airport from Japan on 28th April.

I heard the system of "Flight luggage foreign airport to door" was over.

Can I use the system of "Flight luggage from japanese airport to door(hotel@St.Moritz)"  yet ?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can I use the system of "Flight luggage from japanese airport to door(hotel@St.Moritz)&

Hello @kohei 

You can't book this offer on our website, cause it is not possible, that we send the plastic covers to Japan.

You can book it directly with Rail Europe: www.raileurope.fr/corporate/-Where-to-buy-.html  

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Can I use the system of "Flight luggage from japanese airport to door(hotel@St.Moritz)&quot

0 Likes

Hello @kohei 

If you use the "airport abroad to Switzerland" service, green plastic covers for your luggage will be sent to you by post in advance (only to addresses in Switzerland or Liechtenstein).

More information you will find here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/luggage/from-another-country-to-switzerland/airport-...

Best regard
ManuelaPf

Re: Can I use the system of "Flight luggage from japanese airport to door(hotel@St.Moritz)&

New Author
0 Likes

Hello ManuelaPf

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to sign up on the web.
But when I tried to enter the "Contact address" part, the choices in the "Country" column were "Switzerland, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Austria".
"Japan" where I live was not in the choice.
So, I thought that I could not use this service from Japan.
How is it actually?
Highlighted

Hello @kohei 

You can't book this offer on our website, cause it is not possible, that we send the plastic covers to Japan.

You can book it directly with Rail Europe: www.raileurope.fr/corporate/-Where-to-buy-.html  

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

View solution in original post

New Author
0 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

You told me "You can book it directly with Rail Europe: www.raileurope.fr/corporate/-Where-to-buy-.html  "

The website you told me seems like a "list of handling agents in Rail Europe".
In other words, does it mean that I can not reserve "Flight luggage foreign airport to door" from Japan using the Internet?

If I can use "Flight luggage foreign airport to door" using the Internet, I would be glad if you could tell me the URL of the site.