Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Hier kannst Du die neusten digitalen Services von SBB entdecken und aktiv mitgestalten.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 4

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

My trips is missing if connection is delayed

Neues Mitglied
0 Likes

I can't upload some screenshots from my device now but I have saved my daily work path If this is delayed (and according to the app I will no longer make it) the trip is no longer available under my trips. The message that is displayed is: The connection from yyy to xxx does not exist... Can you please fix this?! (Oh and please let us customize the chnageover time?)

Highlighted

Re: My trips is missing if connection is delayed

Neues Mitglied
0 Likes

Good morning

We have forwarded your e-mail for clarification to the department concerned, who will reply as soon as possible. Depending on the complexity of the problem, it may take several days before you receive a reply.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Highlighted

Neues Mitglied

Diese Frage steht im Zusammenhang mit einer allgemeineren Frage, die hier gestellt wurde. App als Navi: Wenn ich irgendwo freiwillig oder unfreiwillig stecken bleibe, sollte die App meinen Standort erkennen und sagen, wie ich jetzt an mein Ziel komme. Mfg Urs

Highlighted

Neues Mitglied
0 Likes

Good morning

We are aware of this error and are endeavouring to find a solution. This will be integrated in a new version at a later date in the autum 2017. 

Could you please delete the invalid timetable and save again?

Highlighted

Neues Mitglied
0 Likes
Hi Dominic Thanks for the conformation.But I really hope you just did a typo and the next version is planned for spring and not for autumn?!

Jetzt herunterladen

Möchtest du als Erste(r) neue Funktionen testen? Dann lade jetzt die SBB Mobile Preview App für Android oder iOS herunter.