Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Urgent ! No journey tracking

Traveller
I participate in the indemnisation project for the works in Puidoux. But the travel cockpit doesn't track a single journey on my Samsung galaxy s7 with the newest software, GPS and Internet on and battery saver off. Please help

Re: Urgent ! No journey tracking

New Author
J ai le même problème. Did CFF find a solution?
Thanx

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

Same problem here

Traveller
0 Likes

apparently if you write to ticketshop@sbb.ch they might be able to add trips manually.

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

I got an answer from ticketshop@sbb.ch the 20th of July saying it was not possible to add the missing journeys on their side.

@gangliodid you have a different answer?

Regards!

Traveller

Not me, but that worked for another user here in the French-speaking forum https://sbbcffffs-community.sbb.ch/t5/Erreur/cockpit-toujours-bloqu%C3%A9/m-p/16061#M220

Highlighted

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

Thank you for that link, I've forward them to ticketshop@sbb.ch on my case, I was told that only one journey per day can be tracked....I hope they change their mind once they read the link provided Smiley Happy

Have a nice day!

Download now

Would you like to be the first to test new functions? Then download the SBB Mobile Preview app for Android or iOS now.