Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

DISCRIMINATION, ENTOURLOUPE ET ARNAQUE A LA GRANDE ECHELE

EP
New Author

Hello everybody,

I really hesitated a lot before writing this message because I know from the beginning that it would not change a thing – at least not for me. But if travelers  (= customers of SBB) do not complain about the situation, then the SBB will just think that everything is perfectly OK – which definitely is not as their politic is DISCRIMINATORY and UNFAIR.

First I fought for 5 days with the ‘SBB Preview’ App - I hope that there are not so many fellow travelers which like me got trapped in uninstalling the version of the App in which the ‘Cockpit Voyage’ did not appear for 2 days – just to find out after reinstalling the thing that this icon will appear only when finally after another supplementary 3 days you receive a message of update. Finally, I manage to install this update and to see on my phone the famous icon ‘Cockpit Voyage’ but in the end all this serves to absolutely nothing as my current phone does not have a pedometer sensor.

For me the conclusion is now obvious – if I want to still take part to this project (which was imposed to the travelers = customers of SBB – at least nobody had the decency to ask me if I deliberately want to be a ‘cobaye’ in it) I should probably buy a new phone. I think buying a new phone will cost me much more than any money I could ‘dream’ to get back from the SBB – so this business is now settled. At some point, I even started to suspect some obscure business between SBB and some phone companies – I really hope for the SBB that this is not the case.

I am now waking up more than 30 min earlier, living almost 1 h longer per day in the train (Lausanne-Bern and Bern-Lausanne for work every day) and, which is even worst, having to do this in the Yverdon-les-Bains pendulary train in which I am always sick.

This modern pilot project of reimbursement is DISCRIMINATORY, UNFAIR and DISHONEST for the common traveler and client of SBB (or if you want it in French - DISCRIMINATION, ENTOURLOUPE, MAGOUILLE ET ARNAQUE A LA GRANDE ECHELE).

I think the SBB is not aware (let us be generous and give them the benefit of doubt) that we are not living in the world of the last movie of Steven Spielberg (Ready Player) and I really hope we will never will.

‘Bon courage’ to all fellow travelers!

Sincerely,

EP

Re: DISCRIMINATION, ENTOURLOUPE ET ARNAQUE A LA GRANDE ECHELE

mx
Traveller
0 Likes

I had exactly the same experience -- more than 10 days of commute between Lausanne and Bern and absolutely no journey counted by that cockpit...

Re: DISCRIMINATION, ENTOURLOUPE ET ARNAQUE A LA GRANDE ECHELE

New Author
0 Likes
Guys this is a preview app,meaning it is still not very stable and has bugs. It is meant for testing purposes and for people to give feedback. You always have the choice to use the standard SBB app instead of this one.

Download now

Would you like to be the first to test new functions? Then download the SBB Mobile Preview app for Android or iOS now.