Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

payment failed, but money deducted

LIKUNYAO
Neuer Autor

Hello, I'm Likun Yao. I bought online tickets from INTERLAKEN OST to FIRENZW S.M.N for five person(710CHF), and payed with credit card. And I got a message from card company that it approved the fee. However, I saw "payment failed" on the webpage and so I had to pay it again, but the same error was occurred. So I payed again and got same situation, as a result, I payed 2130CHF because three payment didn't count on SBB. Can I get a refund for these 2130CHF? I did it via same credit card payment. I am able to provide the credit card details and I have three of screenshots that expressed "payment failed". If possible, Please send me E-mail(ghkfud1122@naver.com). Thank you.

2 ANTWORTEN
FatimaH

Hello @LIKUNYAO 

Please note that our community is public and no private information such as email address should be provided.

You have received neither an order number nor a confirmation e-mail from the SBB. Therefore your account was not charged. We recommend the following possibilities:

• place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser
  • place a new booking online using another mean of payment
  • for journeys within Switzerland: purchase the ticket using our app SBB Mobile for your smartphone (sbb.ch/en/mobile)
  • For orders please call SBB contact Center: +41 (0)848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/per minute)
  • purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland

Tip: Check your next credit card statement / bank statement.

For more information, please contact your card provider/ bank.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,
FatimaH

Ex-Bähnler
Vielfahrer/in (Bronze)

Hello @LIKUNYAO 

or  +41 51 225 78 00 

Kind regards, Reto