Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

Zug Tariff community Day

VagnerFernandes
Neues Mitglied
0 Likes

I live in Rotkreuz and my daughters will study in Cham, daily I will have to take them to school and pick them up. I use the SBB app to buy my tickets and I have Junior Karte for them, when I choose the round trip option I always get the message "Zug Tariff community Day" and in the icon "i" (Information) I see the message :

"Valid for unilimited travel on all public transportation services within the applicable zones during the period of validity. Period of validity 1 calendar day until 5am the following day."

My question is: Is there a limit on how many times I can use public transport within this period?

If I have to take my daughters in the morning, pick them up at lunchtime, take them after lunch and pick them up in the afternoon (4 round-trip tickets), I can buy only one ticket in the morning and to use all day long?

Thank you very much in advance

Betreff: Zug Tariff community Day

FatimaH

Hello @VagnerFernandes 

You can buy a day pass for the required zones for this route. With the day pass you can use public transport as often as you want during its validity.

You can find more informations here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/fare-networks/zug-fare-network.html

Kind regards,
FatimaH