Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

Saver Day Pass ticket upgrade

GELÖST
Olah29
Neuer Autor

I have purchased a saver day pass but would like to upgrade to 1st class on my train ride from Zurich to Interlaken. Would I need to know my departure time first before upgrading or can I choose any train time to use it on. I am just not sure If my plane would be delay or not that's why.

Also, which train station is the closest to the Zurich Airport via the SBB app.

Thank you!

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
MuvOn
Reisende/r (Platin)

A normal upgrade to 1st class is valid for the entire day for one trip, regardless of a specific departure time.
Supersaver upgrades cannot be combined together with other supersaver tickets anyway.

The nearest train station to the airport is Zurich Airport station itself 😉

--
MuvOn the next station!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 ANTWORTEN
StéphanieB

Hello @Olah29 

If you are traveling with a Half-Fare travelcard and a 2nd class Supersaver travelpass, you can purchase a day class upgrade for 1st class travel as well as discounted, route-related class upgrades. If you do not have a Half-Fare travelcard, you purchase a route class upgrade at full price. They are valid on the selected day until 5 a.m. the following day on GA-area routes.

More Info about Saver Day Pass you will find here: Saver Day Pass – book earlier, travel cheaper | SBB

Have a nice day, StéphanieB

MuvOn
Reisende/r (Platin)

A normal upgrade to 1st class is valid for the entire day for one trip, regardless of a specific departure time.
Supersaver upgrades cannot be combined together with other supersaver tickets anyway.

The nearest train station to the airport is Zurich Airport station itself 😉

--
MuvOn the next station!