Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

Gotthard Panorama Express with Swiss Travel Pass

ElenaLH
Neues Mitglied
0 Likes

Hello!

I would like to go to Lugano from Lucerna by the Gotthard Panorama Express in July. I have a Swiss Travel Pass card, but when I try to book my tickets, I'm unsure about what to select under discounts. Should I just click on "Only reservation"? I thought that if you had a 2nd class STP you had to upgrade for a small fare your ticket in the Gotthard Panorama Express but I don't see that option - is it something that you pay for directly on board? If not, what do I select in the "discount" section?

Thank you in advance!!

Betreff: Gotthard Panorama Express with Swiss Travel Pass

EleonoraS
0 Likes

Dear @ElenaLH 

Thank you for your question. 

You need to purchase a CHF 16.00 upgrade for the seat reservation and the Gotthard Panorama Express experience. To purhcase this, select "Reservation only".

Plus, if you have a Swiss Travel Pass in the 2nd class, you need a class upgrade from 2nd to 1st, because on this panoramic train there are only 1 class carriages. You can buy the class upgrade on our website Class upgrade for a route or for a day | SBB 

You can also buy both upgrades at any SBB ticket counter.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards

EleonoraS